Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Something to think about

"Trust Me, My Child," God says,
"Trust Me with a fuller abandon than you ever have before.
Trust Me, as minute succeeds minute,
Every day of your life, for as long as you live.
And if you become conscious of anything hindering our relationship,
Do not hurt Me by turning away from Me.
Draw all the closer to Me, come, run to Me.
Allow Me to hide you, to protect you, even from yourself.
Tell Me your deepest cares, your every trouble.
Trust Me to keep My Hand upon you.
I will never leave you.
I will shape you, mold you, and perfect you.
Do not fear, O child of My love, do not fear.
I love you."

~Amy Carmichael~

1 comment:

Michelle @ Sew-Krafty said...

You have no idea what Amy Carmichael means to me!! I wasn't sure anyone else knew who she was. Someday, I'm bound to blog about her.
Love this quote!