- Today is my last day of summer vacation ever. (Well at least for my undergraduate career).
- All the "lasts" I've been experiencing (last summer to take classes, last time to deal with the Scholarship office, (hopefully) last time to train a new worker at work, etc.) make the dream of graduation seem a little more "real." Weird.
- I spent nearly $700 on textbooks. Gosh I love buying books. :(
- I can't believe my 2 weeks of summer vacation is over. I've gone into work a couple of days. I've spent extra time with family. I've gone out with friends. I've worked on a class. I've slept till noon. All in all, it's been great!!
- I didn't accomplish either of the 2 goals I had for the time off: 1) to scrapbook my pics from the summer and 2) to finish the class I'm working on. Oh well! ;)
- Campus is crazy busy now. Move-in started yesterday. The streets in town are packed, people are everywhere, and there's lots of excitement all around.
- I was asked at least 5 times yesterday if I was a Freshman. Imagine the shocked looks I got when I said, "Nope, I'm a senior."
- I can count the number of classes I have left on MY HANDS! Woohoo!
- I'm looking forward to the new semester. I love the excitement that comes with new classes, new syllabi, new professors, etc.
- I've found my "Semester Verse" ~ Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! (Isaiah 43:18-19a NIV)
- I've taken on a leadership position in a ministry at church. *Gulp.*
Friday, August 22, 2008
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job on your leadership role! and WOOHOO!!!! You are a senior!! Good girl!
It is pretty amazing a girl your age is a SR. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment