Thursday, August 14, 2008

I wrote that??

I ran across this prayer that I wrote earlier in the summer. Sometimes I amaze myself. I can't believe I wrote these words. (They sound too good for this self-proclaimed non-English, totally math person!)

Thank you, Lord, for being so very patient with me as you mold me. All too often, I am extremely stubborn and don’t want to give up long held ideas and beliefs. Thanks for not giving up on me! May “me” continue to be a fluid concept as you shape and mold me to make me more like you. Even when it’s hard or painful, please remind me that You have a plan and that I am becoming more like You. Use my life for your glory and may I continually point others to you.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Well, God does work through you and the Spirit prays for you. So don't be surprised that something so beautiful came out of your heart.