I voted! I feel there is one person for me, that God created him to complete me! We are so opposite in so many ways. But you also have a choice to turn the person down that was created for you. Many do.
I agree with my friend at Colorado Dreaming. God has a plan, but we choose what to do with it. Very difficult subject to dissect.LOVE your beautiful profile flower!
I think my comments to this question should be their own blog entry!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I voted! I feel there is one person for me, that God created him to complete me! We are so opposite in so many ways. But you also have a choice to turn the person down that was created for you. Many do.
I agree with my friend at Colorado Dreaming. God has a plan, but we choose what to do with it. Very difficult subject to dissect.
LOVE your beautiful profile flower!
I think my comments to this question should be their own blog entry!
Post a Comment