~LL~ gave me an award!Now, here are the *rules* that go along with this award:
1. Put the award up on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog
1. Put the award up on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog
7 people with cool blogs:
2 comments:
Thank you so much! I'm floored that a young wippersnapper like yourself finds my blog cool! ;)
The first person I have to nominate is you...rightbackatya, Babe!!
How sweet you are!!! I have to agree with Fuschia, I have to nominate you!!! Yours is one of my very favorite blogs ever! love ya! Will get around to putting it on my blog soon!
Post a Comment