So I was supposed to go over to my best friend's house Saturday afternoon to watch a movie. Little did I know it would turn into nearly 8 HOURS of fun. I think the pictures can speak for themselves (that's code for I'm not telling the stories that go with them!).
Mud masks
And then there was a little 'playing dress-up' ...
For what it's worth ~ the dress wasn't that short when my arms weren't raised. (see previous picture)
The 3 of us ... my best friend's little sister, my best friend, and me ...
Most definitely the highlight of my weekend. :)
8 comments:
It's been a while since I've been here, and I missed you! You've had a lot going on I see. I'm so glad you and your family were safe during the Hurricane...I've lived in hurricane territory my whole life...NOT fun...well, maybe a little :)
What with Cyndi Lauper playing on your blog and seeing you play dress-up, I started humming the soundtrack to 13 Going on 30 - have you seen it??
Gotta love those weekends with the girls :)
HOW FUN!
Could you be any more adorable? And for the record, you look SO much like my 21 year old sister it kind of freaked me out. lol
Thanks for stopping by my blog..And The Girl's flips are adorable - especially since they only cost $2.50 at The Children's Place! :))
OH what a fun time you girls had!!!! I remember doing fun stuff like this with my two best friends!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is really nice to meet you!!!
Sweet Blessings!
Denise
Looks like you all had a fun time!
You girls are gorgeous, even with mud all over your faces :)
You're back! I haven't checked over here in such a while. Girlfriend time is the best!! I have an old picture of me with my college room mate with masks on. Fun times!
Post a Comment