Thursday, September 11, 2008

There's A Hurricane A Comin' ....


(Images courtesy of weather.com)

Y'all I am a total weather nerd and my God is about to show His power again.

Here comes Ike.

Please pray for those on the coast and those who will be affected by this storm.

The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this [Jesus]? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"
~ Matthew 8:27

3 comments:

Funderstorm said...

Wow. Praying for you guys and my house. :) Love the new blog look and I'm all caught up on reading, not necessarily on the responding part. Love you. Mom

GloryandGrace said...

I'm weather nerd, too, so I'll be watching every chance I get and thinking of all my beloved Texans over the course of the next few days!!!

~LL~ said...

Been praying for you today....hope you weathered the storm OK. We were OK.....windy and rainy, but nothing that is new to north Texas.

Check in when you can.