Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Precious Thing ...

DOWNTIME.

I’ve been enjoying some much needed downtime lately. As of today, I’ve been off work a week and I’m working on my second week of no school. One word: Niiiiiice! :) I still have a few more days of the no school/no work dynamic duo, but then it’s back to work. No complaints here though ~ during the break, I’m getting to work for my former bosses making some extra money for the next big trip that’s in the works ~ Israel. (I guess I should say the next big trip that I know about. God could certainly have something else planned. *grin*)

I’m really looking forward to New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. I love the excitement of a new beginning … a new year … new plans. My family is planning on having a bonfire Thursday night which should be a fun way to ring in the new year.

I hope your holidays are going well!

2 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

Israel??? When??? That will be TWO countries we've both been to, and I hope you'll love this one just as much, if not more, as I did!! Details please :)

Terri said...

Hope you enjoy the down time and the look back and forward! Working on a 2009 blessings post! Maybe I will actually get it up tomorrow. Then I want to work on a 2010 look to the future post. I might just manage that this weekend! Love ya and can't wait to hear more about your future!