Sunday, October 25, 2009

For now ...

Outside my window... the sun is setting.


I am thinking... about how incredibly blessed I am.


I am thankful for... times of waiting (even though it's hard) because I learn to trust like no other.

From the kitchen… banana nut bread … yum!

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt. Completely inappropriate attire for the end of October. Come back cool weather!!


I am creating... a scrapbook. I’m a little behind … as in everything since graduation in May.


I am going... crazy this semester. But it’s half over now. Praise the Lord!

I am reading... Lies Young Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Dannah Gresh (second time).


I am hoping... for many things that are way too personal for this blog. ;)


I am hearing... The Revelation Song on the radio … love it! :)


Around the house… all is quiet for a rare moment.


One of my favorite things... laughter.


A few plans for the rest of the week... school & work.

1 comment:

Terri said...

That is a great pic! I know school is challenging for you right now but I know you will come through on the other side so accomplished and happy to be done!