Happy December yall!
I had a fabulous Thanksgiving break and am ready to finish this semester strong. 7 days and counting!
The Christmas trees are up and decorated, the house looks like it’s the holiday season, and winter is in the air. Life is good. This is by far my favorite time of the year. :)
Today is World AIDS Day. Let’s pray for a cure, for the people who live with AIDS, and for those who are orphaned by this horrible disease.
Oh, and then there’s this …
“This holiday season, Starbucks will contribute five cents from the sale of any (STARBUCKS)RED EXCLUSIVE beverage* at participating stores in the United States and Canada to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS in Africa.
*(STARBUCKS)RED EXCLUSIVE Holiday beverages are Espresso Truffle, Peppermint Mocha Twist and Gingersnap Latte. They are available at participating stores in the US and Canada between November 27th 2008 and January 2nd 2009.”
I know 5 cents doesn’t sound like much, but there are a lot of Starbucks stores so this could really add up. So get a Holiday beverage and know you've played a part in eliminating AIDS in Africa.
3 comments:
Can you send those in a care package? I'll pay! :)
I am hoping I can get by there today but not sure. I don't know if I would like any of those choices. My fav is cafe mocha w/ extra chocolate!
Oh, I need to write you soon. I have been doing lots of praying and searching after reading your "food for thought" and still am!
BTW, love the new background!!
Post a Comment