Monday, December 15, 2008

The Best Sunday ...

Yesterday was the best Sunday I’ve had in many, many months (since July).

It was so nice to sing songs I’ve actually heard of before.

There’s just something about being able to close your eyes and sing solely to Jesus – as if it’s just you and Him in that room.

Going to a new church is nice. Thanks, Jesus.

5 comments:

Funderstorm said...

What church? Nice to hear from you. I close my eyes and sing like that in the shower. :D Bugs the fam., but not the Lord!

~LL~ said...

Awesome! I know what you mean!

GloryandGrace said...

New church? Do your thoughts on my most recent post of anything to do with this change?

Love ya girl, and I hope you're enjoying your break from school! If you lived close, I'd call you up for a trip to Starbucks (or one of the MUCH better local joints around here) :)

Terri said...

I totally understand! I feel that way sometimes when I am singing to the sunday morning praise on KLTY. At the apartments I don't understand everything I sing b/c I sing in Spanish and I don't speak it! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

MMMM miss that! Sounds wonderful; can you invite me? When I am in a quiet place if I listen hard enough I can hear Reg singing. I miss that kid!! And her voice!!
-flea