Well this is it - my last Spring Break as a student! Kinda weird ... kinda exciting.
Spring Break Top 10 ~
10. Doing those things I’ve been meaning to get around to but just haven’t had the time
9. Sonic Cherry Cokes
8. Sleeping late
7. Staying in my PJs all day
6. Watching movies
5. Taking pictures
4. Lovely mid-70 degree weather
3. Road trips
2. Exploring a new city
1. Not thinking about school :-)
I'm off to enjoy my last 3 days of vacation ... then the countdown to Easter break/my birthday begins! I'm sharing my 21st birthday with Easter this year. Pretty cool. ;)
2 comments:
SERIOUSLY need to talk to you about an opportunity you might be interested in...time sensitive.
Love the top ten...trying desparately not to be jealous. :)
Skype? This weekend? Or email me a number to call since skype drops...
Love your list!!! Praying for you as you finish up this part of school! You Can Do It! Hugs!
Post a Comment