Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Break Countdown: 2 weeks

The bad: In that time frame I have 2 presentations and 4 midterms (weights ranging from 17% to 34% of my grade).

The good: It’s a sign that Spring is on the way which tells me to bust out the flip flops and capris, paint those toe nails, soak in the sun and warmer weather, and watch my nephew play t-ball.

As I talked to my nephew last night on the phone, he was telling me ALL about his first t-ball practice which took place yesterday (Can you believe his coach made him run all the bases? That was a highlight of our conversation). He told me that I HAD to come watch him play and that I HAD to wear blue because that’s his team color and if I didn’t have any blue I would have to go buy a blue shirt because I had to wear blue. Wearing blue is paramount – got it! :) And as my niece who is 3 told me, “We’re going to cheer for bubba and eat snowcones.” Sounds like a plan to me, sister. Can’t wait.

2 comments:

Funderstorm said...

Precious memories in the making! You're going to have o buy a shirt because lime green isn't his team color!

~LL~ said...

Awesome!!! I love the onset of spring!