It is one of my favorite seasons because we love to watch the leaves change! I want to go up north someday in the fall and see the brilliant colors that God paints all over those trees! I have seen pics but nothing compares to the real thing. love ya!
GIRL! I said something to my DH a few weeks ago....I noticed a lightening at the tops of the trees. He just said, "Whatever, it's still August."
I reminded him that it didn't just happen over night. NOW, you can smell it in the air, feel it in the mornings....even the hot feels differently. I LOVE the change. Weather-wise, from now through tornado season is my favorite time of year :)
3 comments:
Amen Sista!
I posted about it, too.
It is one of my favorite seasons because we love to watch the leaves change! I want to go up north someday in the fall and see the brilliant colors that God paints all over those trees! I have seen pics but nothing compares to the real thing. love ya!
GIRL! I said something to my DH a few weeks ago....I noticed a lightening at the tops of the trees. He just said, "Whatever, it's still August."
I reminded him that it didn't just happen over night. NOW, you can smell it in the air, feel it in the mornings....even the hot feels differently. I LOVE the change. Weather-wise, from now through tornado season is my favorite time of year :)
Post a Comment