Absolutely His

Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Now that I have seen, I am responsible ..." (Part 2)

My personal version ...


Nicaragua '03


China '06




Jamaica '09
(That's trash in there.)
Did you know that 6,000 children will lose a parent to AIDS today?
Scribbled by Ashley at 12:26 PM

1 comment:

Terri said...

So what is God calling you to do after May? Any insight yet?

3/5/09, 5:43 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Good Reads

  • Amanda
  • Anne
  • As For Me and My House
  • Colorado Dreaming
  • Funderstorm
  • Glorious Grace
  • Land of Pink
  • Lifesong
  • Lindsee

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (82)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (11)
      • Playing Catch Up ...
      • I know, I know ...
      • Countdown Update
      • Signs of Spring
      • Happy Friday!
      • The Song on My Heart
      • Happy Birthday "Mom"! :)
      • What a difference 3 months makes ...
      • Cardboard Testimonies
      • "Now that I have seen, I am responsible ..." (Part 2)
      • "Now that I have seen, I am responsible ..."
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (58)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.