Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Challenge

This may totally be against all the bloggin’ rules, but well … I’ve never really been one for going with the flow. I took the term “strong-willed child” to a whole new level. So … I’m issuing a blogging challenge.

I first saw this idea HERE, but she linked to others who have done it too. The challenge is to write a letter to your 20 year old self. Since the purpose is to share some wisdom with your younger self, I cannot participate in this challenge ~ I’m 2 months away from turning 20.

So, do you accept the challenge? If so, let me know. I want to read your letters!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Let me think on this one for a little while and I will get to it!

~LL~ said...

HARD.....this will take some thought ;)

Funderstorm said...

Man you know how to dish it out! I think mine would be more like a book! I'm thinkin' on it...