***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Outback
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Chicken
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni
What do you like to put on your toast? Grape jelly
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television are in your house? 4
What color cell phone do you have? Grey
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? I write with my right, but I do A LOT of things left-handed (and I only notice it when someone points it out!)
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Teeth
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A box at work
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope
************RANDOMOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Absolutely
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Too many to count :)
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? At the club last weekend (kidding, kidding!)
Last person you talked to? A friend
Last person you hugged? My best friend
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Spring or Texas’ winter
Holiday? Christmas
Number? 7
Color? Green
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? December
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Yea
Mood? Tired
What are you listening to? People talking about their diets
Worrying about? Nothing
Praying about? Lots!
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? Sonic
What's the last movie you saw? A Walk To Remember
Do you smile often? Yes
QUESTIONS
1) Do you always answer your phone? no
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? One person comes to mind … but I won't get the message until I get up and think to check my phone because I'm such a deep sleeper that I won't hear it beep.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Dont want to
5) Do you own a digital camera? Yes
6)Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes
7) Favorite Christmas song? Casting Crowns' “While You Were Sleeping”
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday? If I were REALLY dreaming, this:

Ahhh ... some day!
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
10) Can you do a chin up? Yes
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? both
12) Do you have any saved texts? yes
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
14) Do you have an accent? Texan through & through (not to be confused with a hick accent … those are 2 different things!)
15) What is the last song to make you cry? Don’t remember the name of the song, but the line of it was “You (God) never give up on me”
16) Plans tonight? Work, home, sleep :)
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes.
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Only a Wendy’s lunch
19) Have you ever been given roses? No :-(
21) Current hate right now? Sins we treat as “respectable” (there's a post coming on this)
22) Met someone who changed your life? Yes
23) How did you bring in the New Year? Asleep at 10:15 p.m. How lame is that? In my defense, I was quite sick.
24) What song represents you? Ooh, this is a hard one. Amazing Grace is the first one that popped in my head.
25) Name three people who might complete this? Only time will tell ... let me know if you do!!
26) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping deeply
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? hi ho, hi ho it’s off to work I go
Let me know if you choose to do this ... I want to read your answers!!
1 comment:
I'll probably do this.....give me a few days.
Post a Comment