Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catch-Up Post 1 of 3

6 Random Things About Me …

Anne tagged me for this meme.

1. I by no means claim to be an English person (math is my true 1st love!), but there is one grammar error that drives me crazy – the misuse of words like there/their/they’re or here/hear. Ugh – I cringe just thinking about it.

2. I think people should walk on the right side of hallways, through doors, up stairs, etc. It makes traffic flow smoother and, after all, this is America!

3. I am beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt my own worst critic. I tally that up to my Type-A personality.

4. Bath & Body Works now has their Holiday Collection out. To me, that’s the official kick-off to the holiday season! :)

5. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year.

6. Current favorite Bible verse: Ephesians 2:10

No comments: