Wow! I sure did receive some emails after pulling the last blog down. Who knew so many people would miss my posts?!
So here's the deal ... the reason I took it down was that it was becoming a time-waster for me personally. I'm smack-dab in the middle of a crazy semester and having the blog pulled my focus from where it needed to be. That reasoning still stands. BUT, I'm hoping to be back in action once things settle down next month. Time will tell ...
Stay tuned ...
4 comments:
Glad to find you. Thanks for continuing to read the Land of Pink :)
Tim will tell???
Listen here missy, you'd best be blogging again after you ace your schoolwork! : )
I hadn't been checking because I thought you were gone....but I didn't have the heart to "delete" you from my faves.....accidentally clicked tonight and YOU'RE HERE!!!
WOOHOO!
I will be good to see you on blog land again.
Post a Comment